Protect your computer before it’s too late…
Almost half of the poorly computers that come to us are performing badly as a result of being infected by a virus.
In order to protect your computer, we recommend the use of the award winning Norton Internet Security package.
For more details of this product and others offered by Norton, please visit their Products Page.
Here are a few pointers on how to spot if your PC has a virus:
- If you have some Anti Virus software, it may alert you
- Someone may tell you that you mailed them a Virus
- You may notice that your PC is running very slowly
- Your PC may freeze up regularly, forcing you to restart it
- Your PC may display strange messages or adverts
- Your PC may try to regularly connect to the Internet on it’s own
If your computer is stable enough to use on the internet, you may be able to visit Norton’s website, where you can perform a free Online scan of your PC.
If you suspect that your computer device has a virus or some form of malware, and can’t seem to be able to get rid of the problem yourself, please get in touch with us, we’d be delighted to help. 🙂